HLO Drop Lens Now Available for All Tule Pendants
New Tule HLO Pendant adds a touch of restrained sparkle to these modern elegant light fixtures.
The same beautiful dimensional drop lens we created for the Reed is now available on all Tule fixtures for that additional touch of visual interest that so many designers seek.
Additional fixures include:
Tule Pendant HLO
Tule Surface Mount HLO
Tule Up/Down HLO
The HLO’s are ideal for use either individually or mixed with broad ranges of other lighting and styles. The seamless integration of the HLO lens feature enhances the modern fixture’s design while accenting a striking yet subdued ring of light.
Bury the past, the ingrounds of the future are here.
Ingrounds once gave lighting designers pause. Not anymore. Lumenpulse has ushered the inground in the future. Reliable. Impenetrable. Ready for anything. Anywhere.
A factory sealed IP68-rated optical chamber and Power and Control Box, structural blockout and IK10-rated lens together delivering a 5000 kg drive-over rating with IEC60598-13 compliance, ever-lasting plug-and-play connectors, as well as an optional harsh environment brass housing means that failure is the only unavailable option.
Our quick-connect, IP68-rated system makes miswiring and water infiltration a thing of the past, allowing installers to spend more time on the things that matter and less money on the things that don’t.
Onsite 15° tilt adjustment and 360° rotation without having to access the interior of the optical chamber, or remove the fixture from the blockout, means the electronic components of the Lumenbeam Inground are never subject to the elements.
With one eye on the past and another on the future, the Lumenbeam Inground has been built to last thanks to its optimal heat management system and optional brass housing resistant to harsh environments while its modular construction allows components to be changed without changing the whole. This kind of flexibility is the future.
Your Vision Realized –
Looking for something that can blend in quietly or make a statement? The Slot PSW LED family by Mark Architectural Lighting™ is versatile and efficient, featuring multiple mounting options, various lens and distribution options, and integrated controls. It is everything you need to light your imagination.
Quick Facts About This Product:
– Multiple mounting options (pendant, surface and wall mount) offered in 2″ and 4″ widths
– Continuous run lengths in 1′ increments standard with the ability to specify to 1/4″ to meet your project requirements (minimum 2′)
– Efficacies of up to 155 lumens per foot may qualify for energy rebates
– Optional downlights provide the effect of a secondary layer of a direct luminaire without changing the visual feel of the ceiling
– Lumen outputs from 400 to 1000 lumens per foot with the ability to specify project specific lumen packages in 50lm increments as standard
– Configurations of Slot LED family fixtures can be part of an A+ Certified lighting system that assure compatible and consistent performance
– Acuity Controls nLight® and nLight® AIR capable