Brought to you by
nLight and Acuity Brands Lighting
1:30 to 2:30 CST
Lighting controls can have a significant impact on energy savings, performance, and the owner’s bottom-line, especially in the modern environment. This course will demonstrate the importance of networked lighting controls focusing on design, specification, and installation delivering significant value to customers.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- Calculate the true cost of networked controls
- Recognize the value of networked lighting controls
- Describe the characteristics of a low maintenance system
- Summarize additional benefits of network lighting controls
- Differentiate specification methodologies and select the right method for your space
This course is registered with AIA and FBPE for continuing education credits. Attendance can also be self-reported to other organizations with the certificate received after the webinar.