Managing Influencers of Commercial Lighting Design | On Demand
- Brought to you by JLC Tech
- Where Your Office
- Time 50-60 Minutes
Lighting tends to become a challenging portion of new construction projects without the right people working together in concert. The construction process comprising the lighting equipment sales channel is highly segmented with many influencers participating. Understanding how the influencers differ and interact is valuable to understanding the dynamics of the sales channel. This course shares real-world stories from these influencers on the challenges and opportunities for how we can move forward to streamline the process of creating the best value in lighting for owners and occupants of the space.
- Describe the lighting design process and challenges to realize project goals.
- Introduce influencer roles and importance in the commercial lighting design process.
- Identify opportunities to enhance value amongst the influencers.
- Share best practices of managing influencers of the design.
Select Date to Register