Luminous Surfaces for Architecture | ON DEMAND
- Brought to you by Cooledge
- Where In-Person; Virtual
- Time 1 Hour
Luminous Surfaces for Architecture
JOIN US FOR AN IN-DEPTH LOOK AT LUMINOUS SURFACES, THE MOST COMPELLING LIGHTING CATEGORY IN ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN.
Learn how luminous surfaces will change the way lighting is incorporated into architecture. Topics include the history and role of luminous surfaces in creating spaces that are more synchronized with the human experience of our environment, standards driving the incorporation of human well-being in design, the applications and design approaches for successfully specifying luminous surfaces into architecture, as well as a look at how luminous ceilings can contribute to acoustic performance.
1. Understand the role of luminous surfaces for providing illumination in architectural spaces and the implications for human well-being
2. Understand the design requirements for luminous surfaces as a source of general illumination
3. Understand three (3) applications for luminous surfaces in architecture
4. Understand how luminous ceilings can contribute to acoustic performance