Light and Wellness
- Brought to you by USAI Lighting
- Presented by Shea Parker
- Time 11:00 AM CST
(1) AIA LU/HSW
- Define circadian rhythm and how it impacts the human body’s sleep/wake cycle.
- Identify the five controllable lighting parameters that have a circadian impact.
- Execute four lighting design techniques to create a circadian focused solution.
- Evolution of Circadian Rhythm
- Health Implications of Circadian Disruption
- How Light Impacts the Circadian System
- Design Considerations
- Conceptual Discussion of Applications
Select Date to Register