LED Lighting for Exterior Architecture
- Brought to you by Targetti
- Presented by Darren King
- Presented by Kaitlin LeSage Crawford
- Time 11:00 AM CST
(1.0) ASLA CES
Landscape lighting is a key feature that can set a building or landscape apart, as it plays with light and dark, creating contrast, shadows, and silhouettes. It provides curb appeal at night, introducing drama and intimate spaces softly washed in light, or well-lit spaces that invite you to sit and stay. This course will show you how to set a scene and create lines of light with exterior LED landscape lighting technologies.
Discuss how exterior lighting effects form and function in design.
• Examine the history of exterior lighting technology, from the mid-20th century to today.
• Understand fundamental landscape lighting techniques that help to achieve modern exterior lighting design.
• Review the latest advances in LED technology for exterior light fixtures used to achieve effective landscape lighting techniques.