Brought to you by
The iWay collection of bollards designed by architect Jean Michel Wilmotte continues to evolve in terms of both design and optics: a new extraordinary version capable of totally eliminating the risk of glare makes its debut. The new optic, in fact, is optimized to completely hide the light source from view and, at the same time, uniformly illuminate the horizontal plane by eliminating the shadow at the base and perfectly patterning the light, from the points closest to and furthest from the pole uniformly, with two possible distributions (360°/180°). Emission quality also means optical efficiency and consequently the effectiveness of the system: iWay Super Comfort ensures excellent spacing, thereby promoting energy saving as a sustainable choice over time. iWay Super Comfort has internal stainless steel threaded bars used to mount the structure on the base, ensuring considerable sturdiness that even withstands acts of vandalism. Smart control and the possibility of programming customized scenarios. Ideal for urban and residential settings.
We will be examining the following aspects:
- J.M.Wilmotte’s urban design.
- Why the new optic produces Super Comfort lighting .
- Why iWay eliminates shadow and produces excellent horizontal lighting .
- Why efficacy is measured as an optimum distance between luminaires .
- Why iWay blends in perfectly with any architectural or urban context .
- Why iWay was born smart.