Brought to you by
Laser Blade is an icon of innovation: in 2012 it was recognized as the first miniaturized linear downlight with an invisible source, then evolved to The Blade, the first product of design conceived to not be seen, a masterpiece of miniaturization and precision. Blade R leads a new evolution, going beyond the known limits of light. Blade R integrates to simplify: a miniaturized and compact circle of light, extremely high visual comfort, and with a central core designed to house different devices to respond to different needs centered around well being such as a speaker, video camera, smoke detector, emergency light, Bluetooth sensors and other luminaires allowing for a wide array of dynamic lighting options. Blade R is also smart, it can be managed via smartphone. Formal and functional integration, All in One.
We will explore the following points:
- Why “All in One” is a singularity
- Why Blade R provides an opportunity for double integration in architecture
- Why Blade R means safety, entertainment, sustainability, and better light
- Why Blade R ensures integrated reliability
- Why Blade R is ideal for any application